After being away from the community for a while now, we are happy to say that the menu is now available online. Please use either Facebook or the website to: place take-out orders, be informed about price changes and/or new food items being sold.
(Updated as of April 19th, 2020)
Menu Update #2:
The Family Update
If you have been eating inside recently for the last several months (before COVID-19’s impact) you may have noticed our menu has changed – a complete overhaul. This update is past due online, so we are making the necessary changes now.
Here is a break down:
- Added “Hot Beef” to the “Sandwiches & Wraps” section.
- Added “Make Your Own/MYO Pizza” to the “Pasta & Pizza” section.
- Added “Pork Cutlet” to the “From Grill” section.
- Added “Mushroom Swiss Burger” to the “From Grill” section.
- Added “Vegetable Spring Rolls” to the “From Deep Fryer” section.
- Added new “Sides/Subs” section that outlines prices for sides and drinks.
(Updated as of May 5th, 2017)
- Kid’s Menu: There have been lots of demand for a “Kid’s Menu” for families that want to dine at Sedley Hotel – we have now implemented this.
- HAP Burger: By removing the Hungry Burger, we have added in the “HAP Burger,” which we think will be a good addition to our menu.
- Other Various Price Changes
(Updated as of May 11th, 2018)
In addition to the menu being uploaded, we are also thinking of having a “menu gallery” for our customers to be able to see what they are paying for before they arrive at Sedley Hotel. Please remember this is a work in progress, so not all menu items will available on this post – but we do hope to get as many (if not all) items on here for our customers!